Note only for Trade Clients
Not supported for Retail Customers
We Supply Mercedes keys for all models and Years inc 2021 Models.
Normally you can only obtain new original keys by visiting the Mercedes Dealerships in the past.
We can now offer Services where we can come to you to supply New Original Keys for all Models Years inc 2020 from Your Vin Number
Same Original Keys for All Mercedes Models within a faster time frame and without the need visit your dealer and without having to take the vehicle to the dealer.
All prices and orders please use the website only.
The requirements are to Supply your Documents. The Name and Address on all Documents Supplied need to Match to Verify Proof of Ownership
- Driving License
- Utility Bill Gas Electric Internet Road Tax Vehicle Insurance
- Purchase Receipt if you dont have V5 back from DVLA or have Purchased on Online Auction Websites
- CLA Coupe
- C Class Coupe
- C Class Cabriolet
- E Class Cabriolet
- CLS Class Coupe
- S Class Coupe
- S Class Cabriolet
- CLA Shooting Brake
- C Class
- E Class
- CLS Shooting Brake
- V Class
- A Class
- B Class
- B Class eLECTRIC dRIVE
- AMG GT Coupe
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- New A-Class Saloon
- C Class
- E Class
- S Class
- Maybach S Class
- New GLA
- GLC Coupe
- GLE Coupe
- G Class
- W168 1997–2004 First generation
- W169 2004–2012 Second generation
- W169 2008 Facelift
- W169 Special Edition 2009
- W169 E-CELL 2010
- W169 Final Edition 2012
- W176 2012–present Third generation
- W176 A 45 AMG 2013
- W177 2018
- W245 2005–2011 First generation
- W246, W242 2012–present Second generation
- W202 1993–2000
- W203 2000–2007
- W204 2007–2014
- W205 2014–present
- CLA Edition 1 2013–2014
- CL203 2008+
- W219 2004–2010 First generation
- W218 2011–present Second generation
- CLK CONVERTIBLE A208 1998+
- CLK CONVERTIBLE A209 2003+
- CLK COUPE C208 1997+
- CLK COUPE C209 2002
- W120 1953–1962
- W110 1961–1968
- W123 1976–1986
- W124 1984–1993
- W124 1993–1995 First generation
- W210 1995–2002 Second generation
- W211 2002–2009 Third generation
- W212 2009–2016 Sedan and wagon Fourth generation
- W207 2009–2016 Coupe and convertible Fourth generation
- W213 2016–present Fifth generation
Year of Car Registration
Do i need to Go the Main Dealer to obtain a new key ?
No you don't have to go the main dealer any more.
Are you supplying the New Key from the Germany Mercedes Benz Factory ?
Yes the same key we supply is same keys the main dealer will you with.
Do you need to Open my car and Remove the EIS to be able to make a new Key ?
No we use Original Dealer tools only and don't need to dismantle your car to be able to do that.